Republic Clothing Group, d/b/a JANE + MERCER (“us”, “we”, or “our”), operates the janeandmercer.com website (the “Service”).
INFORMATION COLLECTION AND USE
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
TYPES OF DATA COLLECTED
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Cookies and Usage Data
We may also collect information how the Service is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
TRACKING & COOKIES DATA
Cookies are files with small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Examples of Cookies we use:
- Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
USE OF DATA
JANE + MERCER uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain the Service
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- To provide customer care and support
- To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Service
- To monitor the usage of the Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
TRANSFER OF DATA
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside United States and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to United States and process it there.
DISCLOSURE OF DATA
JANE + MERCER may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of JANE + MERCER
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
SECURITY OF DATA
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service (“Service Providers”), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
LINKS TO OTHER SITES
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
ADVERTISING & ANALYTICS
For more information about Internet-based ads, or to opt out of having your web browsing information used for behavioral advertising purposes, please visit http://optout.networkadvertising.org and http://www.aboutads.info/choices. Please note that you need to renew this choice on each device and browser you use to access our Services.
We may also work with third parties (such as Facebook, Instagram and Google) to serve ads to you as part of a customized campaign on their platforms. If you prefer not to see customized ads from us, you can usually opt out by changing your account settings or preferences on such platforms.
If you wish to prevent your data from being used by Google Analytics, Google has developed the Google Analytics opt-out browser add-on available at https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout. On your mobile device, you may also adjust your privacy and advertising settings to control whether you want to receive more relevant advertising.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”).
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
Giveaway Website Disclaimer
New Arrival Bundle Giveaway - July2021
*No Purchase Necessary. A Purchase Will Not Increase Your Chances Of Winning.*
1. Eligibility. The Contest is open only to legal residents of the United States who are at least eighteen (18) years old. Employees of Republic Clothing Group Inc., Republic Clothing Corporation and Republic Clothing Apparel Inc. (collectively, “Sponsor”) or PeakActivity (“Administrator”), as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, and children) and household members of those employees, are not eligible to enter.
2. How to Enter.
1. Like and SAVE this post
2. Follow us → @janeandmercer
3. Every tag = a new entry
4. Share this post to your story, like and follow our Facebook page for extra entries!
Shares are appreciated, but not necessary. 1 tag per comment; each comment is one entry. *More tags = more entries
Contest runs 7/19/2021 - 7/23/2021. Winners will be announced on 7/26/2021.
***This contest is only available to those living inside the United States***
***This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by, or associated with Instagram. As such, Instagram is released of any and all liability from each entrant and participant.***
3. Message and Data Rates. Message and data rates may apply to entries posted from a mobile device.
4. Full Agreement. By entering, you indicate your full agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s decisions regarding the Giveaway, which are final and binding. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements in these Official Rules.
5. Potential Winner Requirements. Except where prohibited, a potential winner will be required to complete and return an affidavit of eligibility and a liability/publicity release. If a potential winner fails to sign and return these documents within three (3) business days, Sponsor may select an alternate potential winner in his/her place according to the Judging Criteria.
6. Prizes. Four (4) New Arrival pieces of the Winner's choice (dependent on availability).
7. General Conditions. In the event that the operation, security, or administration of the Contest is impaired in any way, Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, either: (a) suspend the Contest to address the impairment and then resume the Contest in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of these Official Rules; or (b) award the prizes based on the Judging Criteria from among the eligible entries received up to the time of the impairment. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with the operation of the Contest, violates these Official Rules, or acts in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any person who seeks to undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest. Failure by Sponsor to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. Proof of sending any communication to Sponsor by mail shall not be deemed proof of receipt of that communication by Sponsor. The Contest is subject to federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited.
8. Release and Limitations of Liability. By entering, you agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor, PeakActivity, Instagram, their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, and each of their respective officers, directors, employees, and agents (the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the Contest or receipt or use of any prize, including, but not limited to: (a) unauthorized human intervention in the Contest; (b) technical errors related to computers, servers, providers, or telephone or network lines; (c) printing errors; (d) lost, late, postage-due, misdirected, or undeliverable mail; (e) errors in the administration of the Contest or the processing of entries; or (g) injury or damage to persons or property. You further agree that in any cause of action, in no event shall the Released Parties be liable for attorney’s fees. You waive the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages.
10. Disputes. You agree that any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, the Contest or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate court located in Contra Costa County, California. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, your rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of the Sponsor in connection with the Contest, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of California, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of California or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than California.
11. Winner Information. Winners will be posted on Sponsor’s Instagram story (@janeandmercer) after the Contest ends.
12. Sponsor and Administrator. The Contest is sponsored by JANE + MERCER. The Contest is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram.